| Přihlásit |    

About the School

The school building dates back to 1882. The boarding houses annex was opened in 1990. This building has been a seat of the secondary school of nursing since 1953. During its existence the school educated several generations of healthcare workers, offered a range of study fields in various forms and was attended by scholars from a wide region. So it is nowadays as well.

 
Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Internet Pb s.r.o. Všechna práva vyhrazena